Leaders on Campus Unlocking Potential
Each year Complex Council and Residence Halls Association, in collaboration with University Student Housing, work together to host an on-campus leadership retreat. Students attending this leadership retreat will receive a lunch and learn about different leadership strategies in a hands-on environment.
LOC-UP 2016 Schedule
Saturday, February 6
- 9:00 - 9:30 AM: Check in at Holden Hall
- 9:30 - 10:00 AM: Keynote Speaker Dean Al Sacco
- 10:00 - 10:45 AM: Programming Session 1
- 11:00 - 11:45 AM: Programming Session 2
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:45 PM: Programming Session 3
- 2:00 - 3:30 PM: Complex Time
- 3:30 - 4:00 PM: Closing Ceremonies and Awards
Programming Session Topics:
- Life Lessons from Reality TV
- Difficult Conversations Made Easy
- The Future of Leadership: What You Need To Know To Inspire
- Privilege: What Would You Do?
- Stay With Me: A Guide to Obtaining, Engaging, and Retaining Members
- You're Awesome, Now Show Them!
- A New Outlook on Time Management
- How to be professional in an interview
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions, feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.