Oct. 6, 2011
1. Welcome from Dean Hudson
2. New Member Introductions
3. Remember to make an appointment with Melissa Wofford (email@example.com) to take care of your picture and email all bios to Andrew Byrne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. All submissions for the T-shirt design contest should be emailed to email@example.com by October 17. The winner will receives $50.
5. If anyone has any ideas for fundraising please email an officer so we can discuss them at the next meeting.
6. We discussed going to conferences in the Spring. We will find out more information.
7. We did pass an attendance policy last year. You are allowed two absences then you will be asked to leave the council. We will start counting absences at the next meeting.
1. The Hall of Fame Luncheon is October 14th at noon at the International Culture Center.
2. The Alumni Breakfast is October 15th at 7:30 a.m. at the Merket.
3. The National Board will be here on October 14th. We will send an email with more information later this week.
4. Remember to attend the Career Fair on October 13th.
Sept. 8, 2011
I. Welcome from Dean Hudson
II. Aleesa Ross handed out sign-ups to help at a career fair Oct. 13th
III. KTXT (radio station) asked council for feedback on ideas for new website raider811.com
- Website is to be up and running in a few weeks
- Fully running by the end of the semester
IV. Volunteers will be needed at a few events coming up to honor distinguished alumni Keith Samples and Todd Robinson
V. A sign-up sheet was passed around for the council to help set up and take down the organization fair
VI. Moving into the BA is on schedule for Fall 2012
- President: Ian Scott
- Vice President: Sara Krueger
- Secretary: Darcy Hassler
VIII. Council toured the KTXT studio in the basement and the meeting was concluded